Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why do the hottest girls online want you to send them money and take care of them?

I've met some superhot girls on Instagram that I then started dating even though they live in other states.  All of them have inevitably ended up leaving me because they wanted me to send them money and take care of them.  I couldn't because my parents won't allow me to.  The one girl I did meet and am currently dating who wanted to take care of me instead is cute but nowhere near as hot as the other girls.  Why are the superhot ones always after money and want someone to provide for and take care of them but the less attractive ones are instead willing to be the providers and caregivers?  Why do you have to choose between having a superhot girlfriend who drains your wallet or a less attractive one who will allow you to be lazy?

• Foofa

This is a business model for certain women. But they're easy enough to spot with their empty flattery, immediate suggestions of sex and plastic appearances. Eventually you'll learn to spot this and shortly thereafter you'll realize it's best to just avoid them. 

• n2mama

Because those super hot girls likely aren’t girls at all, but are cat fishing you. And when you don’t pony up the $$$, they cut ties because they have no interest in you, only in your wallet. 

Women in general have it coded into their DNA that their vagina is both costly and valuable, and that they are entitled to valuable benefits from men for having, and especially for using, their vagina. 

It often happens that the most beautiful girls, from being hit on five times a day for years on end, are stuck-up, personality underdeveloped, and not very nice to be with; while the plain or ugly girls make much more effort to be agreeable and sweet. 

So the moral of the story is: as a man, you should make it your business to phuck as many of them as possible. 

• Kieth

Because they think you are stupid enough to send it to them.