Do men like when you make the first move? ?

Do men like when I (female) make the first move? Why or why not? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Depends on the guy, depend on the girl, and depends on the move.  I assume it's the same for women.  If you want to know about guys, you have to understand that there are all sorts of guys, and we respond differently to different circumstances.  

There are "shy guys" who prefer you make the first move, and ones who are don't know what to do when you do.  There are "not shy guys" who don't prefer you make the first move, and ones who know what to do when you do.

I imagine there are women who think "making the first move" means "dropping hints" to a guy to get things going, which is not seen as making a move at all, to some guys who think making a move means being "direct", where some women aren't so comfortable with

Males and females are different when it comes to dropping and picking up on social queues.  Understanding and reading people is a skill, and comes with practice overtime.  There is no manual that's gonna give you a "one size fits all" approach to success.  

Working on yourself, and knowing what best suits you will minimize wasted time and effort.  Don't make the mistake of going with who is most accessible.  Make yourself a valuable and high quality woman, and look for the same traits in guys.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It depends what the first move is. 

Most women don't do enough. Even just smiling or saying hello, letting the guy know you're not going to reject him. 

But for a woman to make the first move sexually is a turn-off. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. But do not totally give yourself to him yet. As a woman, I think we should at least show some signs we have same feelings towards that man. Let's avoid giving false hope.

• 1 month ago

Yes we do, because we as men are taught to make the first move but when a woman does it, it makes things smoother and easier because we then know how you feel, so we don’t have to second guess ourselves and wonder if you’re just playing games or if you’re serious about us. Letting us know how you feel straight up is amazing to us and really helpful! If you want him, go get em !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Real men prefer to approach the woman of his choice not the other way around.  

There's men who do like it because they don't a have to make any effort and considers her easy to have sex with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.