Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I do not have matches in Tinder due to my Asian origins. Is it ethical to use a Caucasian profile to get matches ? ?

I do not have matches in Tinder due to my Asian origins. Is it ethical to use a Caucasian profile to get matches ? I will revert back to original profile once I get the whatsapp. Due to my origins, I need to some smarter ways or else I signed up for nothing. I know its bad, but I am facing the reality. What would you do if you are in my skin ?

• Foofa

I'll humbly suggest that your problem isn't your race but rather your gender. Tinder is well known for having an excess of men and about half the "women" using it are either bots or just looking to advertise cams/OnlyFans. So no, don't pretend to be something you're not but also don't assume there are lots of women on Tinder who aren't matching with you because they have some Asian phobia. You're not matching because there just aren't that many real women on Tinder. 

Oh that's a tough one! I would have to say that if there is an 'other' option or an 'prefer not to disclose' option, that would be your best bet! 

Hmm, that's a tough one. 

Problem is, if you say you're Caucasian at first contact, and then later reveal that you are Asian, you may lose the girl. 

On the other hand, you might not, and if you're not going to get her in the first place, it's worth a try. 

So give it a try with a few of them, until you find out what causes them to stick or drop off.