(Opinion) As someone who is Japanese, how do you feel about Americans getting larger sets?

It comes as no surprise that Japanese pokemon tcg sets are smaller and more frequent; however I never even considered how that makes someone feel. As an American, I am used to larger sets with more time between each set. Therefore I am OK with waiting longer for a set to drop. But when I learned about how Pokemon in Japan operates, I was astonished! I don't know how people can keep up with so many different sets being released within the year. Maybe it's fine, maybe it's the same kind of hype. I just don't know!

If you are Japanese, and take part in collecting pokemon cards, please let me know what it's like in terms of set releases. I'm very ineterested in hearing your points of view and seeing how it differs from mine!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.