Lose asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

What did Larry King died from?

• Ronald

He already had lungs related complications. COVID 19 made the situation worse and that's why Larry passed away. 

Larry King (born Lawrence Harvey Zeiger; November 19, 1933 – January 23, 2021) was an American television and radio host, whose awards included two Peabodys, an Emmy and ten Cable ACE Awards.

King was a WMBM radio interviewer in the Miami area in the 1950s and 1960s, and gained prominence beginning in 1978 as host of The Larry King Show, an all-night nationwide call-in radio program heard on the Mutual Broadcasting System. From 1985 to 2010, he hosted the nightly interview television program Larry King Live on CNN. From 2012 to 2020, he hosted Larry King Now which aired on Hulu, Ora TV, and RT America. He continued to host Politicking with Larry King, a weekly political talk show which aired weekly on the same two channels from 2013 until his death in 2021.

My guess is heart failure, but it was probably another COVID death

Some kinda old age related natural disease most likely zj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Moya

He had  covid 19 

he was in the hospital with the covid 19 and died from it

Covid COmplications I do not mind living longer if I can enjoy my grandchild so F those who think  that lives don't matter

It doesn’t matter. Let Larry Rest In Peace. People like you don’t get it. 

He was older than dirt

He was battling covid but it won’t be confirmed until the autopsy is completed.