Anonymous

What are you looking forward too when we can get back to normal again?

What are you not looking forward to as well and why?

4 days ago

Even before the infamous Filioque, Roman Catholic pope said that he's the head of the church while Orthodox said that Jesus is the head of the church. Roman Catholics keep adding stuff to the official doctrine that the Apostles have taught while Protestants keep subtracting from it. Book of Revelation curse is on Roman Catholics and Protestants (it says: woe to those who add or subtract from this book, right?)...Their part in the kingdom of heaven is taken away and they are sent to hell. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.
  • dman63

Going out with my wife and meeting up with our friends at the local watering hole every Thursday. I’m also looking forward to visiting family and friends again and having people over.  I’m of two minds about going back to the office.  I’ve been working from home since last March, and I can do almost everything at home with a laptop. That said, I do miss talking and joking with my co-workers, and I miss going to a co-worker’s desk when I have a question and getting an answer in seconds.  It beats waiting for a reply to an email or in Teams.

• Robert

Have you read about SloJoe Biden's first week?  What the hell is normal going to be?  

• Liz

I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and family and hugging them. :)