Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

What has Covid=19 taught you? How has your life changed? What will you do differently after the lockdown?

Favorite Answer

That I will not take my holidays for granted.

After this year, I plan to holiday more and for longer.

Hands Face Space. 

• Gonzo

go and have fun and do activities again. Not use this stupid mask. It has taught me to appreciate the little things

That our government is idiots with spending billions on PPE supplies from China when they could manufacture it themselves. 

Not much has changed. 

Go to as many live concerts as I can I miss going to them like I used to. Did about 

4 a year. 

I've learned not to eat out as much and to fix more meals at home.  I learned what a procrastinator I am being that I have all this extra time and still haven't got anything done.  Also, turn off the TV.  It is useless.

• JASON

Not to trust mainstream media. That people you think should know more than yourself clearly don't. That it's easy to fool most of the people some of the time. That politicians never change, they always look after themselves and their friends and always will unless there's a revolution.

I'm still working and still getting underpaid.

Never trust a word Boris Johnson says!

But then I knew THAT anyway!

it taught many, that they are slaves to capitalism.

that the value of their life, children, partner and relatives is CHEAP. 

nobody cares if you lose a loved one, cost of a life is pennies, nickles and dimes

move on, nothing to see here

It has taught me that, in a crisis, you can't rely on most people.

Most people are stupid as f**k.

I never fail at social distancing. I care about it. I'm smart enough to care about it (and caring about social distancing does not require any great intelligence...)

It is an important part of how we beat the covid pandemic.

And yet, so many people just walk straight towards you, brush past you like the concept of social distancing during a pandemic has not even entered their mind. It simply isn't even on their radar. I can only conclude that there are a large number of dumb f**ks in the world.