Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Why is life unfair to me? Have borderline personality disorder which means I can’t access proper support ?

Or go to hospital. Ended up in prison. I have no physical illness. At least give me worse mental health and a physical illness

Reported 

Kys ugly 

No one can get a job during a pandemic you nasty cûnt

I don’t look for attention asśhole. Don’t you fücking dare act like you know why I ended up in prison you vile slag 

You’re all extremely evil

Almost everyone has some issues... ya just gotta learn to live with them and it’s not easy. I have some pretty bad issues and the doc doesn’t know what’s wrong but I am trying to figure it out everyday, how to just keep going and be a good person.. 

This is you that can,t tolerate for good(events)!

Every BPD patient I know is in the care of a therapist. If you are not, it's because you've made it impossible to get treatment for yourself. You know that, we know that.

You merely like to come here to whine. And yes, you look for attention constantly. It's your main occupation in life.

Until you admit that, you won't be able to get anywhere with resolving your problems. You are utterly, intractably, stuck.

• Andy C

You don't just get incarcerated because you have BPD.  You did something illegal. 

Life is unfair to everyone but a handful of people.   That's just odds. 

Every time I go grocery shopping,  I see numerous signs saying that they are hiring at $20/hr.  If you want help, you'll have to stop pushing people away.

I don't report trolls that don't break the rules, but I have a strict personal rule for not helping those who are only attempting to hurt others.

So I will not help you, which is more your loss than mine:)

No. 

You have Borderline Personality Disorder which means that you've NEVER learned the adult coping skills that you need and your parents failed to teach you.

Look at you.  Every day you post on here looking for attention and cussing a blue streak and you think we are supposed to put up with you.  Don't you?

As I asked you a few days ago....HOW CAN WE KNOW AND AVOID PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN OUR LIVES?  You try to take our resources such as our time, attention, sympathy, etc.  So how do innocent people like us avoid becoming your latest victim?

Would you get a tattoo on your forehead that says "AVOID ME!"  That would help us.  But answer honestly....HOW CAN HEALTHY PEOPLE AVOID YOU?

Always remember this, when the subject is ME , no one cares , your mom your girlfriend other then that keep the subject about others and you might find someone to care , but if it's ME , nobody cares it's been that way sense the beginning of time throw myself off the bridge and life goes on without me . like I didn't even exist just remember that . Tuff survives , those who throw themselves of bridges , don't 

• garry

theres nothing wrong with you , its all in your imagination .sicko troll .

Bang your head off a brick wall,splash your face with COLD WATER and GET A JOB.!! 

You ended up in prison because you assaulted 2 police officers.   

Hospitals are for people who are trying to get better, you aren't.  They are not spas for immature girls who want attention.

So you'll  just continue to whine and complain about how nothing is ever your fault and then rage at people here who are tired of your never ending pity party.

The world doesn't revolve around you, sophie.