Maryam asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Is there any home remedy for getting long hair? ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Certainly ,there are a lot  of recipes. I hope this article  helps you.

• 1 month ago

Strain cottage cheese (8 oz) and mix with a teaspoon of olive juice, possibly add baking soda for consistency. Let soak for 20 minutes and rinse

• 1 month ago

Castor oil and massage

• Niki
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

scalp massage.  it increases the blood flow to your scalp.  try the inversion method.  sleeping on a satin pillowcase so the hair doesn’t get pulled.  don’t wash it everyday unless you work out a lot or have oily hair.  natural hair oil needs to redistribute.  coconut oil conditioning.  goner or onion juice.  

not sure if you want to try,  there are a lot of hair oils that you can buy.  have to find what works for you.  Good Luck 🍀 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just let it grow 

• 1 month ago

Coconut oil and castor oil hair mask, 1 to 2 times a week, leave on for 30 minutes to 6 hours. This will have smooth, moisturize, protect against split ends and breakage (which will make hair not move due to breaking), and it will make hair thicker! I did this 2x a week and my hair grew and got thick and shiny.

• No. Just keep it healthy looking, give it time and patients also leave about 8-10 weeks in between hair cuts, your hair will grow. 

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Let it grow.  Eat healthy, keep your hair healthy. Keep ends trimmed 

And it take time

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

let it grow and stop stressing over it

• Kelley
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Eat much vegetables.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.