If liberals methodology of saying a 7 month old fetus is not alive then how come 7 month babies cry when exiting the woman’s womb?

• Arch
    Favorite Answer

And how come killing a woman 7 month's pregnant counts as a DOUBLE homicide?  Liberal need to make up their mind.  If killing a pregnant woman is a double homicide, then abortion is also homicide.  If abortion is not homicide, then killing a pregnant woman, while still reprehensible of course, is a SINGLE homicide, not a double

You can't have it both ways.

If anyone gives this answer a thumbs down, please explain in YOUR answer, using facts, reason, and logic, why I'm wrong.

When I was born my first thought was it's cold and I can hear all this garbled sound and couldn't make out what it was which was very disturbing. I would imagine that any child born at any age that has a brain and can feel would experience the same thing

Liberals don't say that.  The criterion in Roe v Wade is abortion is legal up until the fetus can survive outside the womb.  At 7 months, most fetuses can survive.

How the hell did the seven month old baby get back up in there, and why?! 

• Leo

You don't know what you are talking about.