What’s your opinion on the Flat Earth conspiracy or those who irrationally believe in such?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Shadow
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

People who believe the Earth is flat are uneducated idiots. If the Earth is flat we would be falling off the edges but that’s not the case since it’s round. Those people need to face the fact that the Earth is round but that will be a never because they are stupid.

• There are people who believe this all around the globe.

• 1 month ago

Many of these Flat-Earthers are "trolling for attention." If someone makes a big enough idiot of themselves, they can actually "earn money" from all the media exposure they receive.  P.T. Barnum said: "“There's no such thing as bad publicity.”  If enough people "ignore" Flat-Earthers, then eventually they'll fade into obscurity. 

• 1 month ago

I believe it forms a kind of bonding belief between people who feel excluded from society.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think they are right.  It is not the flat earth conspiracy.  It is the spherical earth conspiracy. 

• Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't think they actually believe it.  Just trying to upset people and looking for an excuse NOT to have to study Science----Stuff pertaining to orbits, gravity etc..

• 1 month ago

I have no time at all for that horseshit.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You don't need a conspiracy to know it's flat. As long as there has been science there have been scientists fooling themselves with outlandish leaps of logic, like Copernicus trying to explain away retrograde motion by moving the center away from the Earth. Some things are better left to faith.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If Earth was round, how would you explain this?

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

All those dumb enough to believe in a Flat Earth should be thrown over the Edge!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.