Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is it even worth to get married? ?

Its just a piece of paper. 

EXACTLY! 

Favorite Answer

For a man? Hell NO! For a female? It's a winning ticket for cash and prizes when she divorce rapes the husband...don't give these females any leverage, just use them and lose them

• ALBERT

Thanks for asking.Marriage is not just a piece of paper but something kind of sacred. When you come to get close to retirement age with little to show for you might think who can I give to all I have worked for my whole life? You might come to realize how important marriage is ut even more how important descendants are...

If that’s what you want but if the Man/ Women isn’t worthy then NO, you should never Marry someone if you don’t trust or you’re just doing it to make them happy. 🤷🏽‍♀️💕

Don't do it...

Check divorce Laws no woman deserves 50% if there are No Children unless she can Proove she put in as Much and never slept around 

• garry

it is just a bit of paper but its more about honesty and giving rather than receiving .. its only worthwhile is both parties follow those rules and respect each other . or else it ends in a divorce .

I think when a soul mate is found yes Mam marriage is therefore true. But yes it’s a piece of paper to. Also I’d like to say that I’m still very much in love with my significant other that don’t feel the same. But I have work to do in the aspects of getting help and then maybe she’ll unblock me from her phone. I’m starting the process of the help thing. As I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and would like to see my friend in another light. 

yes if you want children.   It is very immoral and unethical to have children without a legal paper (or a piece of paper).   The child soon when he wants to go to school needs:

+ birth certificate including the name of the legal father & legal mother

+ a legal father who will pay for the tuition

+ a guardian (the parents)

In the past until now, if the parents of a child do not have a legal bonding such as Marriage certificate, the child has no legal bonding, meaning the child is a bastard child.    Soon when the child grows up, he will be gay or lesbian because he was confused since birth who his father or mother is....

it only matters what you think ,, 

Marriage does have some legal benefits attached to it zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• tony

It’s just a piece of paper’ they say. The deed to your house is ‘just a piece of paper.’ Your apartment lease agreement, your car registration, your check on payday, your driver’s license and so many more things qualify under the title of ‘just a piece of paper.’ But you make sure that you have these in place, and you are very protective of them. High school diplomas, certificates of completion, college degrees are all ‘pieces of paper.’ But, they are highly valued. Shouldn’t you value the most important relationship in your life at least as much as you do your house, car, or level of education?”