How can anyone be pro-abortion and call themselves a good person?

How can you justify killing another human being in the womb just because he or she is unwanted?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The same way people claim to be moral. They are just expecting a reward when they die. Those people are the little kid being good 2 weeks before Christmas.

• 1 month ago

I've been a liberal for decades, and I've never met anyone who was pro-abortion.  Nobody likes abortion, not even women who get one.  But it's their bodies, and their choice.  If you are against abortion, don't have one.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No one is pro-abortion, in fact everyone is actually pro-choice. The only difference between your position and mine is who has the right to make life and death decisions for a pregnant woman whom neither of us have ever met, I think it should be the pregnant woman, you feel that you should make that choice for them.

• ennui
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have to wonder what it is about this world that people like you think is so frickin' incredible that NOT being born into it is a horrible fate. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What’s the weather like up there on your high horse?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How can you call yourself a good person when you insist that everyone has children they can’t provide for and you resent providing for needy kids as a taxpayer?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your opinion disagrees w/ the complexities including a woman's right to choose. The way the law is written is fact ...  big difference. If you want to be taken seriously, form a coalition that agrees to raise the unwanted zygotes. Make sure you have the $250,000 it takes to raise one. We hate hearing you complain about people on gov assistance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some people just have no business bringing babies into this world. Their  little one better off being aborted before shittt gets real 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.