I met a girl online from abroad we met 2nd time 6 weeks after she leaves me despite being very upset when we parted ways in airport.... why ?

Now to give some detail. we first met on an app called hellotalk in October 2019 we 

went to turkey for a week (our 2nd meeting) in October 2020 I’m British she’s Russian there were some slight issues minor cultural things but she said it was strange but nothing major when we went home she seemed very upset to be leaving me.. 

for 6 weeks everything seemed normal she even told me she loved me around the end of November I noticed other foreign guys being added on her Instagram 3 other (foreign to her) they were Americans.... then on December 4th she left me saying it was around those issues in turkey... (yes sure it was 🥴🥴)  she also said she didn’t want a relationship she now is in a relationship with one of those guys less than a month after leaving me... is it me or does she seem dishonest..

Let me add her new boyfriend is American and she lives in Russia 

Also they met on the same site that we did 

Is she didn’t like me why not say straight after turkey and why lie about not wanting somebody else 

Also. she seemed of at the very end of November. I asked is it me that’s problem she said no. I asked do you love me she said yes.... 

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

She's clearly trying to fast track a relationship with someone outside of Russia and apparently you weren't moving fast enough for her. But the joke will be on her because it's not like the US is any more peaceful than Russia is right now. 

It's you - she found someone she prefers.

• g

Maybe She wants a real relationship with a man, not just internet conversation. That doesn't seem strange at all.