Can you have sex with a UTI? ?

I’m currently half way through my course of antibiotics and feel up to however if I have sex will it make the infection worse or aggravate things ever if I feel fine? 

It's best not to for a couple of reasons. The first is that it might be quite painful. Secondly, and possibly more importantly, is that right now your body will missing a lot of bacteria that should normally be found there in a healthy person. This is because antibiotics will kill all the bacteria, not just the one causing the infection.

Some of this bacteria is good and just lives there, and they outcompete bad bacteria like those that cause UTIs. By having sex, you may introduce more (potentially bad) bacteria. This new bad bacteria may have a resistance to the antiobiotics you're taking, causing more harm.

Admittedly this is unlikely to happen, but still very possible. It should also be stressed that UTIs can be very serious. If NOT treated properly and quickly, then they often lead to septicaemia and permanent kidney damage.

well yeah i suppose, but i don't see why you'd want to. that'd be uncomfortable. and may make it worse.  you really can't wait until you're completely done with antibiotics?? jesus. 

No, I have sex with women.

how about just waiting a few more days? yes, it could worsen or aggravate it possibly