1. Analyze the political, economic, legal and cultural environment of the country ?

You are a business consultant that has been tasked with performing a detailed Country Analysis and Market Entry strategy for expanding the international business to one of the N-11 (The Next 11) countries: Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Turkey, and Vietnam.

You have the free to choose any international brand to apply the assignment questions, but you have to ensure the brand has no presence in any of N-11 countries.2. Outline the challenges, and opportunities of conducting business in that country

3. Provide relevant guidelines and market entry strategy recommendations

Ok.  I have done this.  It took $3,500.00 of my time.  If you want it I want $3,600.00.

I will delete the file in 4 hours.

Ok.  Yes.  Hmmm.. didn't think about that.  Detailed?  N-11 REALLY?  REALLY REALLY?

Utz potato chips

___

/  /

----

That's as good an outline as I can draw here.

Relevant Guidelines:

Be polite.

Don't Spit.

Don't expect people on Yahoo to do your homework for free.

• John

Not only are you trying to cheat on your assignment, but you are expecting someone on a short question and answer forum to research and write a huge report for you.  I recommend you drop out of school, due to laziness, academic dishonesty, and lack of academic ability (aka stupidity).