Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are Cons upset that Jill isn't a medical professional because they don't know what PH.Ds are? R they too stupid to know what a doctorate is?

Is this the first time they're learning not all people with the title Dr. are medical professionals? Is that why they are angry? Are they too stupid to accept the truth? Is that why they are angry?

• y

No, it's just out of the medical and academic world, most with doctoral degree's. Do not go around insisting everyone use it in their title. I know an aweful lot of people, friends, neighbors, hell even my mom.  That have the degree in a number of different fields, yet you would not know it. They do not insist upon it being used. That is the issue, she does not use it, never really has in her professional life yet she is the one, that insist upon it's use.

She doesn't have a PhD.  Her doctorate degree is an EdD.

Wouldn't that be the other way around? 

Let me rephrase that: You've got that bass-ackwards. 

It's BECAUSE we know the difference that we KNOW she's milking the "Dr." bit. 

The Biden ticket exploited the title. 

I had a 27 yr old Calculur professor with a PhD in "maths" from Cambridge. 

I referred to him as "Dr." once and he gave me a look I won't soon forget. 

Actually, that was more than thirty years ago and I haven't forgotten yet.

No we don't like getting medical advice from a PHD.

Her opinion is just that and has no more validity then all the pretend doctors on Facebook.

Given how they are acting, it seems that it must scare and confuse them. They don't understand it and all the conspiracy BS they've swallowed in these past years has them automatically convinced that every person in the world is out to trick them and get them somehow... so I guess in their minds Jill must have some big scary evil plan to trick them.

All the people that disagree with you are ignorant boobs.  Got it.

So when you insult me, do you think it will help me see your point of view?  Would that tactic work on you?

They are scraping a barrel looking for things to hate about the Bidens. Like he has dementia etc. 

LOL we pointed the whole thing out because The View said she should be the "Surgeon General"! LMAO what a dum bass.

LOL, looks like the Ninja is telling us how he was affected by Trump.

No ma'am. We read why she got it and maybe you should do the same.