Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has Donald Trump made any appearances or statements since leaving the presidency?

Favorite Answer

When has this jerk ever kept his mouth shut?  Yes--he's made statements. He says "we will do something."  Wow. The profundity is staggering. 

Yes. I believe so. 

he has diarrhea of the mouth , the schitt that comes out of it never stops 

Trump knows if he shows his face in public he will get a barrage of double one finger salutes.....

• Mark

I don't think so.  (seriously)   But I bet there are a lot of Trump-Dumps in the sewer.

Christin K, your critiquing Trump and not satisfied with his reply is profundity staggering. My reply is sort of copy of your statement. Good enough for our new president, good enough for me

No and he will more than likely not. He may appear at the impeachment hearing in the senate but I doubt it he will let Joe settle in and define the direction he his going or he maybe thinks the job sucks. He worked for nothing gave his wages to charities.

Yeah, Jeancommunicates, Christians before trump HAD NO VOICE IN AMERICA. Oh sure. That was sarcasm because they've done nothing but nag and kill Native America, black people and POC in general since before America existed as a country. They're overly represented and given platforms at every cost to everyone else, Jean. Pray they STFU for five seconds. That would be nice. 

I do believe he popped up to say he's starting a third party if the GOP moves on impeaching him. So, same ole same ole ****. Either the Patriot Party or the MAGA party, but it's clearly a threat he'll go after senators who vote to convict him. He'll split the GOP if they don't continue to play nice with him, even though he's no longer the president. POS before he got elected, POS after he was made to leave. 

So now it’s confirmed that the White House chief usher Timothy Harleth was fired by the trumps hours before the Bidens stepped in so that no one would greet them, which somewhat explains that moment where no one opened the doors.

So petty, trashy, vile. I despise them.

Source(s): “Trump has told people the third-party threat gives him leverage to prevent Republican senators from voting to convict him during the Senate impeachment trial.” Wouldn’t an attempt corruptly to influence senators’ verdict itself be grounds for conviction?
  • garry

what like , he lost and wont recognise the election because he feel the democrats cheated ..

I continually pray for President Trump and his family, because he so graciously gave Christians a voice once again.  It is important to pray constantly, because the demons and evil spirits are chanting and lifting up ungodly ways.  A righteous person can walk where the evil is and that evil flees just because you are there.  As we pray for one another, do not forget that our battle is not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high places.  Evil spirits that strive hard to indwell fellow humans.  Since Christians are the vessel of the Holy Spirit, our very presence puts evil to trembling.  Christians do not even know their power and because they do not believe they are conquerors, the battle is raging with the demonic.