Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

does the "two doses" system seem like a scam?

An excuse to hide the ineffectiveness of the vaccine so that if someone gets covid despite the first shot ,an excuse can be made "but oh u haven't got the second shot yet, thats why u got covid, the first shot only gives 50 percent protection", REALLY? YES, really, how dare u question me, i have a medical degree, so u shall beleive everything i say or make up!!!!!!!(Note to media, IGNORE the people who get covid after 2nd shot and declare them as spreading "MISINFORMATION)"

Im not an anti vaxxer, i just dont care to get vaccines as im fine without them, if youre so paranoid thats your problem, not mine, stop draggingstrangers into this , its your problem if u got covid, no one else's problem nor someone else's fault, its only your fault if u got covid

To a few people who answered.  It's a Tetanus SHOT, not a vaccine.  And you only need ONE Tetanus SHOT to be protected for a couple of years.

When you take this covid vaccine, you're playing with life or death.  bill gates says the Earth is over populated.  So, he has his hands in the pot of trying to depopulate.  What's the best way that could be accomplished?  Give people a vaccine they don't need, and hope the ingredients floor a few million people.

You can't force a people to do something against their will.  Like, ohhh I dunno, making them get health insurance or pay a fine.  I mean a tax. <eyeroll>

You get this so called covid vaccine injected into you, no one knows what's even in the damn thing, why would I get that injected into me??  You are literally playing with life or death if you get injected.  Sorry to say that, but it's the truth.  And that's what these insane people don't want, is the truth getting out to the people.  Keep the sheep in fear, and misinformed, they'll do what we say.  THAT is their game.

Yes the two shot thing, is most definitely a scam.  The first shot didn't kill them, hmmm, let's give them a second shot.  That is the ultimate goal.

Its to make sure u have the maximum number of microchips in your veins

• garry

why hepatitis is 2 jabs , measles is 2 jabs , you want full protection or only partial .

I take it you don't wear seat belts or buy insurance either. Gettting the first dose gives you half a chance and the second gives you the rest.

No idea, I have never dosed a computer           

Attitude much?

Seriously, the problem could be that you need to have two doses because if they give you the required amount in a single dose, it could make you sick as well.  They have to gauge dose size based on, essentially, a percentile chart showing the effectiveness of a given dose size.  They want to give you dose sizes based on the intent of not giving 50% or more of the patients the very disease for which the vaccine was intended.  But they ALSO need to give you enough to produce the desired effect, long-term. 

If the "desired effect" dose is bigger than the "50% get sick" dose then they break it up into two doses.

As to your update:  It is always your decision to not get a vaccine, though I think Joe Biden may change that to an absolute requirement.  You might in fact be right that you would be fine without the vaccine.  It's a roll of the dice, a gamble.  Nobody knows.  But here is the problem with rolling the dice... COVID-19 is known to be fatal if you have any of several respiratory conditions, liver conditions, or blood conditions. I wish you luck, enough that you don't NEED the vaccine.  But it is still rolling the dice.

It didn't seem odd to me in 1995 to learn that a certain hepatitis vaccine required three doses.

No.

Polio vaccine needed three doses.

Tetanus vaccine needs three doses.

Likely various others do as well, but I can't remember those offhand.

There is nothing at all unusual about needing a course of shots at intervals to give maximum protection.

Study science rather than listening to conspiracy idiots & catching idiocy yourself!

Someone catching a disease and spreading it to others is everyones concern! 

And do not say it cannot happen, as the really nasty part of COVID-19 is that people are infectious and can spread it before they notice any symptoms.

It's not unique.  You need two vaccinations for shingles, for example, to get protected from the virus.    

No, it doesn't achieve the 95% efficiency until you have had both.