Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Will there be a global scale military war like world war 2 and world war 1 after the global pandemic? ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah, probably...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

As an earlier Anon wrote, cyber war is much more likely. From what I see, the US is in full scale cyber war in late 2020 and early 2021. Russia and Iran are likely opponents with China picking up the economic advantages that occur. China will be the big winner as they are focused on economic advantage while the other adversaries are focused on military power.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, Trump and his Russian operatives or gang of thieves were planning on the USA having a civil war and killing each other.  When we got down to a ruined state they would step in.  Like the movie "Red Dawn"  He even made a reference to that.  The Russians would just walk up through Texas.  Which it is almost ready to go along with them.   They want to succeed and join Russia.  Not to sure that will not happen.  Daniel 11:44 fortold the down fall of the last power would come out of the North and the sun rising or China.  So the farest North is Russia.  so I do believe the third world war with be with Russia and if God does not step in no flesh would be left alive.  it is coming up fast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think there will be one because of climate change. People will fight over water and food.

• 1 month ago

Most likely not but there will likely be a lot of civil wars, local and regional conflicts.

The world wide covid shutdowns have devastated the economies of many poor countries.

Some may not be able to feed their citizens.

A lack of food and economic instability tend to cause civil wars and wars to gain access to needed resources.

• 1 month ago

I don't see why you would think that might happen. The nuclear threat is still in play and the US has enough in their arsenal to wipe out all the players. That has kept all the bad actors in check since the 1960's

• David
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cyberwarfare is more likely in the 21st century.

• 1 month ago

Nah. It'll be aliens. So exciting! Can't wait.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.