How can I get her to like me again ?

I’m a 22 year old guy. There’s a girl in my friend group, 19, that had a crush on me back in August-September. I didn’t like her back. I liked her as a friend. She started to flirt with me, and we were friends. So we would message on Snapchat a lot too. She wanted to hang out just us. But I have her excuses. I developed a crush and almost infatuation for her by December. I went from not liking her to thinking she was really hot, I’m not sure how. But it happened. So I asked her out. And by that point, months had passed. And she was dating a guy she really liked. But she agreed to go out with me anyways as well. The date didn’t go well. I was on point, and did a great job. But she was a bummer on our date and not the girl and friend that I know. But I did manage to make it kinda fun and I went for the kiss and she wouldn’t kiss me back. So I dropped her off and we didn’t talk for a few weeks. When we started talking again, she was upset I hadn’t messaged her. So I told her it was because she didn’t seem like she had a good time on our date. And I thought she wanted me to go away. So I did. We chatted a bit and I asked her on a second date, and she gave me a “maybe” but that she was seeing someone she really likes. I haven’t hanged out with her in weeks and we haven’t really talked. Is there anything, like a last ditch effort I can do to get her back on a date and liking me?

• Foofa

Guess you'd have to wait until her current relationship runs its course. It's bad form to try to date someone who's already in a relationship. Trying to break other people up is a very selfish D move. 

It is way obvious that you have to wait until she is unattached to any other guy before she will be the friend or more you desire in her when going out.  In the mean time keep in touch with her so you know when she is single again.

slap the **** out of her

• Strand

You didn't enjoy your date and then you ignored her for weeks after. You two aren't compatible and you weren't really that attached to her. There is no point in pursuing her further. She is with someone she likes more and was trying to let you down gently. You are going to embarrass yourself if you don't take the hint and let her go.

• david

You're better off going back as friends.  It doesn't seem like she likes you romantically, but if there's potential there, your best bet is to be an interesting friend again where your chemistry is actually good.  Then, time will tell.