Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Don’t you get annoyed when members don’t follow up with a favorite  answer vote? ?

It is so frustrating, I have a backlog of answered questions where nobody has taken a vote and some ones where I was the only answer. Many of these are almost 10 years old.

Favorite Answer

It is NOT A VOTE. Yahoo termated voting for best answer on March 20, 2014, almost 7BYEARS AGO. Whether someone Chooses A best answer or not and WHEN they choose A best answer is totally up to the person who asked the question. Verizon no longer reminds you every day to choose a best answer. That was very annoying when Yahoo did that. 

Yes, sometimes It is annoying, but I realize many people have NO. IDEA How to find their questions again or know that they CAN CHOOSE, NOT Votes best answer after 1 hour or 1 answer that is not their own answer. 

• .

No. It's up to the OP to select an FA and many don't bother. As points are less meaningful these days than they've ever been, it doesn't matter at all from a points standpoint. Too many users select nonsense responses as their "FA" anyway, even if they received quality answers to their question.

.

As it's likely that you already know (but are pretending not to) voting for BA ended many years ago. Since that time ONLY the OP may select a best/favorite answer, and many don't care enough to do so, or simply forget.

I don't give it a second thought................if I get best answer.........great. 

If not.....oh well. 

• Daniel

Nah its just a Question its not like you get any Actual Prizes or $$$$$ or anything Points dont mean anything