Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

I’m joining the military reserves and I was wondering if there’s going to be a war anytime soon just wondering? ?

• Daniel

When I get a chance tomorrow, I'll see if I can swing by the local Air Force base, try to find a classified computer, and see if my old passwords still work.

I'll see if the Top Secret war scheduling calendar has anything penciled in.  

Nope unless it happens in the US itself by the idiots who still think Trump is a god. 

As for the keystone comment, there is NOT 50k US jobs, the oil is CANADIAN and so going back there, maybe 1000 jobs to build it and 30 to keep the line going. It’s an environmental danger and attempting going through reservation land and parks. 

• Bill-M

Your forgetting about the TWO Wars already in progress. Iraq with ISIS and Afghanistan.

the Swami is out.  And his crystal ball is in the shop for repairs.  If you take their money, you take your chances.

Probably not. But you never know.

YOU don't belong in the  military at any level.

Source(s): THIS QUESTION.

I would count on it.  Biden just cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline.  That was a safe, ethical and environmentally sound process of energy.  Now that it's cancelled, along with 50,000 jobs, we have to get our oil from Saudi or any other country that we start a war with.