RR
Lv 6

Do macho men cycle home after a vasectomy?

Update:

@ Elizabeth - Have you seen them parked outside your hospital? (Keep safe Elizabeth)

@ FT - Let it all hang out!

@ CT - Are you a spokesman?

@ Polly - With Deep Heat in their underpants

@ Pronk - If they doun't wear protection the other bloke's foot might do the job for them

@ Martin - It could stop him slipping off...

@ BK - Only for a short break

@ Pearl - Oh!

@ gibbs - With a massive power tool

Update 2:

@ Candy - He gave her a blank look

@ FB - You should find it again after a large dose of cowboy beans

@ Jack - He might have got the sack...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Genuine macho men cycle straight to the cowboy saloon & ride the mechanical bull for a full 8 seconds

• 1 month ago

He couldn't wait to get home and collect his winnings from his wife.  She bet him he wouldn't have a vasectomy but now she would know he wasn't 'kidding' her.

• 1 month ago

Oh, doont ask me to sit on yer bicycle lad, if yew want to see it again.

I sat on one of those metal folding chairs last year, and I still dont know where it went.

• 1 month ago

wall next to me! When I had mine done, I really didn't feel very macho! But I did drive myself' (in a car),25 miles home! I thought that was pretty macho, considering. When I had mine done, I was laying on my back necked from the waist down with a sheet covering me from the waist down with my crotch area deadened. The doctor said "Oops, and something red hit the wall next to me and started to run down! He left the room and a nurse came in and cleaned the wall and me with a wet towel. Then the doctor came back and said, "I hate it when those iodine bottles bursts!" Boy, did I breath a sigh of relief! True story!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No ... they disappear into the back of their monster truck with the nurse twins they just pulled, but only after lighting a fat Cuban cigar with a match struck on their stubble.

• 1 month ago

I thought the whole idea was to interrupt the cycle.

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They do it themselves,RR..

In between rounds of a kick-boxing match.

• martin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

On a bicycle with no saddle 

• 1 month ago

Yes,and they make it home,alright,if a  swan does not jump out in front of them.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think so

• 1 month ago

Macho men clip themselves in their workshop

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.