Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Help I’m being accused as a child abuser !!?

one of my younger sister told her dad that I hit her and him not being my real dad thinks that I’ve been physically hitting them while he’s at work which is not true now he called the cops and I have the social service and everything on my butt I had just left the house after the incident- I take care and watch my 2 younger sisters while their father is working I leave them alone and not bother them I just got a membership for both Netflix and Hulu so they have something to watch at home and not be so bored I also buy them food from the stores 

And wait for their dad to come back so that I can go to work and every night I always bring them food from my job I try my bed to lookout for them but the oldest sister really gets on my nerves she’s always being mean and fighting with her sister and she’s also mean to me as well this afternoon she was fighting with her younger sister and the little one came in to my room and the bigger sister threw a hard ball at her face and I saw that and it got me so angry that I stood up and went towards her grabbed her by her shoulders and started shaking her while yelling at her about what she just did she ended up calling her dad and also complained about the time I hit her accidentally with a ruler that left a bruise cause the ruler has a metal in between and now they think I’m some sort of child abuser like wtf man like wth do I do now are they going to take me to jail or something like wtf 

STOP TROLLING LIAR

You know why this is hard to believe?  Not once did you mention your mother.  Even if she's not around, this is a pretty big detail to omit.  Also, this entire question is one very long run on sentence.  Most people won't scroll through the whole thing. Finally, you should have given your age. 

If you get out of this mess, and you're 18 or over, you need to find a new place to live.  It's tough if you're only 18-19 but it can be done if you think outside the box and make some sacrifices.  This sounds like a very unhealthy home.

• Carmen

Hello concerned one it’s great you’re trying to help with your sisters but as you see especially if the one sister might be a issue with telling when you try to correct her actions she unfortunately with so much child abuse going on today you must be very careful putting your hands on other people children especially if they have different parents. And though children make us angry that’s the worse time to discipline them it’s better to put them in time out mold or take a toy or device or tv from them until they calm down and listen this also takes patience. Pray nothing negative happens to you and you learn from this experience and grow into a wonderful father if applicable. Try to keep a calm heart and your peace of mind. 

try keeping your hands off them , then. 

Might wanna hire a public defender for your freedom zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• ?

Well....

You did admit that there was two times where you DID get physical with her! You did assault her the first time in a fit of rage ("it made me angry"- your own words), to the point it caused her to fear for her safety. The second time you struck her with a ruler, which did result in physical injury.

"Wtf do I do"- It's real simple sunshine, you keep your hands to yourself, period! This way you won't find yourself in these situations where people will be looking at you like your a child abuser, because right now that's what you are, until you can learn to stop being one.

You are in some serious hot water here- The cops/CPS are going to do a very indepth investiagation, and if the cops find there are enough grounds to lay charges, then you'll be charged with assault. Will you go to jail if convicted? Doubt it, given its a first time offense and the injuries were realatively minor! I suspect you'll get lengthy probation, a fine, and quite possibly court ordered therapy to help you deal with your anger issues.

Grow up time starts now.

• T J

Get out of that home fast. let old dad worry about who will watch his brats.  Where is their mother?

You don't say how old you are yourself.

But DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE OR AVOID AUTHORITIES...this makes you look guilty as hell.  Be prepared to tell them what happened and why it happened because the younger sister will  back you up.

Sadly, you just don't know how to handle kids and discipline them.

I accidentally hit my wife years ago. Or did I? 

RH batter hits a long line drive to RF. The ball slices so far to the right it hits a light post and careens into the seats hitting her hand with the drink in it. That's an F'N accident.

I can't prove what you did was an accident, but it sounds like a pisspoor excuse.

just tell them the truth , that it was an accident