Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Is this true when it comes to attraction?

If a man is looking for a serious relationship, a man will first off need to be physically attracted to a woman. If there's attraction, next he'll need to find her personality decent. After that, men tend to want a woman who is educated. A good job is a bonus but not a must. 

Let's say the first date goes well and they keep dating and it leads to a serious relationship. They develop an emotional connection and are falling in love. Years later, if the woman in the future still looks pretty but not as pretty as when they first met, will a man tend to still want to be with her because they have that deep emotional bond?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't think sexe has much to do with it. Different people have different priorities

haven't you heard about sapiophiles?

I see lots of guys being happy with a woman whose attractiveness I don't register.

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Search Desmond Morris the eight stages of human bonding. If proper bonding occurs, likely they will stay together. One night stands rarely yield stability.

• 1 month ago

It won't matter.

He has a deep connection.

• 1 month ago

Yes!  And it works for women as well.  We want a guy who works and holds down a job. We want a loyal man who has no problem communicating with us.  When he starts getting gray hair, then we see an even nicer fellow, because he stayed with us through it all. That is not easy to do, for a man or a woman.  But marriage is a lifetime commitment.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it sounds like it could be true

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.