Jeff asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

Lingual tonsil  transplant?

Alot of people get there Palatine tonsils and lingual tonsils removed, the doctors dont tell you that they are part of your immune system nor that they filter bacteria or fungus throughout the body. When you get these removed you  are prone  to lymphoma and other cancers..why are we not transplanting these organs into other bodies is my question....if we knew about this since 1980s why aren't  we transplanting these organs  in the 2000s era....

Plus immune suppression medication is so that the organ doesnt reject the organ and it's only 50% that it works...immune suppression medications failed on 8 of my patients and all need new organs again... my question is why can we transplant these used organs without Immune suppression medication and see the difference on immune rejection...since these tonsils are what control immune rejection through bacteria and fungus...

3 days ago

Orthodoxy is the only true faith. Rapture = heresy; Fireball should be beheaded for spreading this heresy on Yahoo Answers (deceiving Christians into false hope). Dreams/thoughts are from 1)angels who always do good; 2)demons who never do good; or 3)you making shyt up in your head while you sleep trying to solve your problems; or from 4) your gov't using this supertechnology. Usually, dreams/thoughts are from demons. So, that explains a lot of people being in the wrong all the time. Rapture thing is from demons but you can't rule out the gov't using some super technology like Project Blue Beam to kind of introduce people to the evil flying antichrist who will ride on a donkey into the Third Temple. So, churches who closed for COVID (or had COVID measures like dipping spoon into some liquid like alcohol) are no longer Christ's but now are working for Satan promoting the new COVID religion. Last Patriarch is Patriarch Irenaios 1st. He blessed Catacomb movement. For liturgy what you need is antiminis (towel with remains of saints sewn into it); wax candles; one cup/one spoon; non-Kosher non-yeast non-barcoded non-qrcoded wine/bread. Kosher = sprinkled with blood. Yeast is grown on pig bacteria. QRcode = barcode = mark of the beast. Roman Catholics tried one cup and one spoon and got sick with Bubonic plague (no laughing matter). You must hide (within a small group of 10-15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents once you hid because documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. No electronics once you hid because antichrist's minions will track you using electronics that you got. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist using Tesla's ether. In case you're in 'Murica and want to hide, then consider inland Alaska. Arctic Circle = Security Circle for WW3. If you manage to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors will go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov). Thanks for reading this spiel. Forgive me.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.

I don't know what the possible side effects of getting your "lingual tonsils" removed, as I only got my palatine tonsils removed, and I got them removed because I was getting strep throat all the time, and I love not having them and never get strep anymore, and barely ever even get sore throats, so good riddance. And I don't care what you say, I don't want any new ones transplanted in there. Plus, past childhood, tonsils are useless for the most part anyways, so why on earth would anybody want somebody else's useless germ sponges stuck back in their throat to re-cause the very problems they got rid of them for?

Immune  suppression medications is back to square one if you consume them you will still get 50%50%rejection on organs transplant... my question is why aren't we allowing to transplant  these organs regardless of organ immune rejection...since there job is to filter bacteria and fungus we dont know the probability of exceptenace through organ transplant...

transplant surgery requires you take medicine that suppresses your immune system, for the rest of your life. That far outweighs any gain.