Jeff asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Palatine tonsils and lingual tonsils transplant?

Doctors dont tell you that these Palatine tonsils or lingual tonsils are part of your immune  system and that they filter bacteria or fungus throughout the body to keep you healthy...doctors just surgically  remove them without saving them... my question is why can't  we just transplant other ones into the body after removing diseased tonsils. If I dont receive a answer in the next 2 month I will have someone to experiment on this over seas not in america cause we as americans cant advance in immunity...

P.s. immune suppression medication is only 50% that it will help keep that organ alive inside the donor...the transplanted organ is dying slowly to begin with...my question is can transplanting these tonsils/ lymph nodes keep the immune system back to normal even though  doctors remove them and dna does not match...

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.