Annie asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Can Rand Paul go one interview without interrupting someone while they are speaking or praising Donald Trump?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Journalists are always interrupting the people they are interviewing so I like it when the tables get turned. Rand Paul knows a few tricks about talking to the press that whether I agree with his politics or not I admire because I have little respect for most journalists today.  They are under-educated and too full of themselves. Rand Paul is really a Libertarian not a devout Republican and he is a pretty smooth talker. He sticks to his beliefs which I admire whether i agree with those beliefs or not.  There is too much *** kissing in the Republican party so I go with the mavericks. They are the ones who shake things up. 

• 1 month ago

Curtained-off "private boxes" line the divider inverse the bar, within which are beds, and ladies, and scales to gauge gold powder, the favored strategy for installment for administrations delivered. Expression of the café's off-menu facilities spreads quick. "Good ladies" are prompted by The Yukon Sun to maintain a strategic distance from the spot, as they may be "at risk to hear what might be disgusting to their sentiments." But among desolate miners, the Arctic is a hit. After a short time, Friedrich is gloating, with a genetic affinity for exaggeration, that his foundation serves in excess of 3,000 suppers every day.

• 1 month ago

No he cant.  Like most bobble head pubs he is rude and crude.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

no , hes a democrat , shame biden hates the gays , they voted for him .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No.........no he can't.......he's one of the worst brainwashed Trump sycophants, after  Cruz, Hawley and Giuiani.   Rand woul be next.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He "can" (is capable of) but what he chooses to do is up to him.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event?

• 1 month ago

Once rendered down, Mr Paul could yeild several quarts of lubricant.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

trump is still threatening to out him if he  doesn't do what he   says . 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No he can't. But he has an excuse, he's only 5'6" and if on camera alone, he can pretend he's a normal size man.  

• 1 month ago

i would hope so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.