Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 1 month ago

Youtube is forcing us to watch 1 to 2 ads per video. How many hours of the loss of productivity is that? Where do I complain?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It depends on the content creators. If they want they can demonetize their videos, or heavily monetize so if you don't have YT premum ($15 a month, comes with YT Music) and so you see more ads to make them more money, unfortunately. You have to watch creators that don't have as many ads.

• 1 month ago

When YouTube adverts come up, I switch to another video, then go back again.

Yes, its lost time and yes it doesn't always work but it's my little way at getting back at Google and YouTube.

I also make fake i/d's with ridiculous names and details so when my data is sold on, it is all crap!

But, I do watch a lot of YouTube still, in fact I watch mostly YouTube.

I like stuff on making things and repairing stuff and it's a whole lot better than the bloody BBC!

• 1 month ago

please install ad blocker

• Amit Y
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Don't complain. Just stop watching videos there. I go there only for webinars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It beats the hell out of paying a subscription fee to watch it!

• 1 month ago

Install  ad blocker

• 1 month ago

If you are required to watch them, then none, your employer must account for them.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

complain yes , just write to there owner google and they will tell you read the agreement idiot .

• 1 month ago

No idea, I use an adblocker

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get an Add Blocker (software) which is usually free.

Source(s): Internet searching
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.