Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 1 month ago

Youtube is forcing us to watch 1 to 2 ads per video. How many hours of the loss of productivity is that? Where do I complain?

It depends on the content creators. If they want they can demonetize their videos, or heavily monetize so if you don't have YT premum ($15 a month, comes with YT Music) and so you see more ads to make them more money, unfortunately. You have to watch creators that don't have as many ads.

When YouTube adverts come up, I switch to another video, then go back again.

Yes, its lost time and yes it doesn't always work but it's my little way at getting back at Google and YouTube.

I also make fake i/d's with ridiculous names and details so when my data is sold on, it is all crap!

But, I do watch a lot of YouTube still, in fact I watch mostly YouTube.

I like stuff on making things and repairing stuff and it's a whole lot better than the bloody BBC!

please install ad blocker

• Amit Y

Don't complain. Just stop watching videos there. I go there only for webinars.

It beats the hell out of paying a subscription fee to watch it!

Install  ad blocker

If you are required to watch them, then none, your employer must account for them.

• garry

complain yes , just write to there owner google and they will tell you read the agreement idiot .

No idea, I use an adblocker

Get an Add Blocker (software) which is usually free.

Source(s): Internet searching