Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Is pearl from gender studies a male or female ?

The one user who gives weird answers all the time, I still can’t figure out if it’s a male or female 🤔 however I do think he/she is still a sweet person who gives polite answers and is never rude. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pearl is all things to all people and is a national treasure. All hail Pearl!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

reported as call-out

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Weird unanswers.

Not harmful or abrasive.

Seems female (or feminine) to me.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why does it matter?

If I can defend my opinion with facts, why should my gender matter?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think it's an alien

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pearl has answered this question already and the answer is female. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’ve been asking myself that question for years. Maybe it’s androgynous. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

{EDIT 2} The picture she had up was a close up picture too from the left side of her face. She is definitely female and looks totally normal. She has grey and brown hair

EDIT: In the picture she had up for only a few minutes, she looks like a normal older woman. Long hair and everything. She is latino by her picture. I think she even said she was latino too at one time. I remember exactly what the picture looked like too, like it was just yesterday

We know who Pearl is. There is no need to say what kind of answers she gives. Pearl is a female. She actually had a beautiful picture of her up for a few minutes a while ago and she honestly looks normal. She didn't need to change that picture, that I am sure most people never even saw

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.