Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Is pearl from gender studies a male or female ?

The one user who gives weird answers all the time, I still can’t figure out if it’s a male or female 🤔 however I do think he/she is still a sweet person who gives polite answers and is never rude. 

• Foofa

Pearl is all things to all people and is a national treasure. All hail Pearl!

reported as call-out

Weird unanswers.

Not harmful or abrasive.

Seems female (or feminine) to me.

• Elana

Why does it matter?

If I can defend my opinion with facts, why should my gender matter?

I think it's an alien

• Bill

Pearl has answered this question already and the answer is female. 

I’ve been asking myself that question for years. Maybe it’s androgynous. 

{EDIT 2} The picture she had up was a close up picture too from the left side of her face. She is definitely female and looks totally normal. She has grey and brown hair

EDIT: In the picture she had up for only a few minutes, she looks like a normal older woman. Long hair and everything. She is latino by her picture. I think she even said she was latino too at one time. I remember exactly what the picture looked like too, like it was just yesterday

We know who Pearl is. There is no need to say what kind of answers she gives. Pearl is a female. She actually had a beautiful picture of her up for a few minutes a while ago and she honestly looks normal. She didn't need to change that picture, that I am sure most people never even saw