How can I get the courage to come out of the closet?

My brother recently came out as bisexual and based on the support he got I am also interested in coming out. I am a minor attracted person and I’ve kept this a secret from everyone, but I’m ready to reveal my true identity. But I’m still nervous, anyone got any advice?

IF a man is righteous he shall walk in the light that all shall see his works, but he that is of evil walks in the darkness.  

Yes you should come out. I recommend that you do it at a police station.

The other option is to turn your obviously very sad little life around and stop trolling. This not a subject that is in anyway amusing.

• reme_1

If you are interested in children do not come out. Go get some help before you do something that will put you in jail.

• T J

Have your brother with  you, when you tell them.

If by “minor attracted person” you mean pedophile, I suggest you tell nobody except your shrink. And if you’ve actually molested any kids, you can tell it to a judge. Don’t even try to equate your attraction to kids with your brother being bisexual. His bisexuality isn’t hurting any innocent children. That’s consensual behavior between adults. Pedophilia is RAPE if you act on your desires.