How can I get the courage to come out of the closet?

My brother recently came out as bisexual and based on the support he got I am also interested in coming out. I am a minor attracted person and I’ve kept this a secret from everyone, but I’m ready to reveal my true identity. But I’m still nervous, anyone got any advice?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

IF a man is righteous he shall walk in the light that all shall see his works, but he that is of evil walks in the darkness.  

• 1 month ago

Yes you should come out. I recommend that you do it at a police station.

The other option is to turn your obviously very sad little life around and stop trolling. This not a subject that is in anyway amusing.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you are interested in children do not come out. Go get some help before you do something that will put you in jail.

• T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have your brother with  you, when you tell them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If by “minor attracted person” you mean pedophile, I suggest you tell nobody except your shrink. And if you’ve actually molested any kids, you can tell it to a judge. Don’t even try to equate your attraction to kids with your brother being bisexual. His bisexuality isn’t hurting any innocent children. That’s consensual behavior between adults. Pedophilia is RAPE if you act on your desires. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.