Solubility Factors?

Which of the following statements are false? Check all that apply.

As the temperature is increased, all ionic compounds become more soluble.

As the pressure is increased, the aqueous solubility of most ionic solids will not change.

As the temperature is increased the energy of the system will increase.

As the pressure is increased, the aqueous solubility of most gases will increase.

As the temperature is increased, the aqueous solubility of most gases will increase.

Roger said:

"As the temperature is increased, all ionic compounds become more soluble.  false"

He's correct, but be prepared for that answer to be rejected as wrong.

Almost all ionic compounds become more soluble ad the temperature is increased. Only a very small number become less soluble as the temperature is increased.

It is possible that a teacher with a poor preparation level in chemistry may not be aware of the above and be under the impression that ALL ionic compounds become more soluble as the temperature goes up.

As the temperature is increased, all ionic compounds become more soluble.  false

As the pressure is increased, the aqueous solubility of most ionic solids will not change.  true

As the temperature is increased the energy of the system will increase.  true

As the pressure is increased, the aqueous solubility of most gases will increase.  true

As the temperature is increased, the aqueous solubility of most gases will increase. false

[ChemTeam is correct, but I made the judgment that cerium sulfate, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, and magnesium silicate are common enough that they shouldn't be ignored.  If the teacher is ignorant there's nothing I can do about it -- I'm certainly not going to change my answer in order to accommodate that possibility.]