Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

How can I prevent premature aging?

I'm only 19 but I wanna prevent getting premature-aging, so how can I do that?. What kinds of skincare products should I use, to prevent it?

Update:

thank you :)

Update 2:

I'm a girl but hopefully pregnancy doesn't cause any problems

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Isabel
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Sunblock sunblock sunblock!!!

• 1 month ago

It's better in the event that you do that normally and that is by having a decent measure of rest, day by day exercise, and great dietary patterns alongside the water.

• 1 month ago

no such thing as premature aging. you have been duped

• 1 month ago

Use a moisturizer every day, as it moistens the skin and replaces dryness which occurs through using soap, being outside, etc.  Also, ageing can occur through worry and stress, so it's important to avoid those wherever possible.  Another thing to avoid premature ageing is to watch your weight right from the outset, as being above average BMI can affect the skin and general health.

Some women can look incredibly young when in their 50s and 60s, while other can look haggard at 35  -  it's usually how they've lived their lives.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It’s better if you do that naturally and that’s by having a good amount of sleep, daily exercise, and good eating habits along with water. 

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can help keep skin hydrated but your DNA will be the determining factor if your skin starts to age early. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Exercise, eat well, take a d vitamin, sleep enough, don’t be in the sun too much, avoid stress and smoking. Hopefully you don’t want children, pregnancy is a big one on what it can do to your body (if you’re female)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Make sure you apply a good, broad spectrum, high SPF sunscreen. Apply more than once if you are exposed to sunlight or near a window. Does not matter what race you are and how dark your skin may be.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.