Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What is the best way to warn a woman that I just started dating that I'm not very well endowed?

My penis is barely 5 inches on a good day and I'm self conscious about it. Is there a way that I can let her know up front that won't come across as weird or creepy?

Favorite Answer

What you do is wait until it's really, REALLY clear that you're heading in that direction, really REALLY soon, and then you drop that "little" tidbit of information in a really casual, light way. For instance, as you're both taking each other's clothes off, you stop the action and you say "By the way, I hope you're not expecting anything...um...huge...cuz I'm somewhat modestly built if you know what I'm saying". Alternatively, you don't say anything because the fact is that man are FAR more concerned about this kind of thing than women are.

When talking to her, ask what's her opinion in size matters? then go from there, say you want to be open with her and honest, then confess, also reassure her that you want to take things further and continue to grow in the relationship. 

• ?

You don't need to "warn" someone about this. But I would advise you to seek out very small women, e.g., Asian girls, in anticipation of physical compatibility.

You don’t need to warn her about anything, it would actually be weird if you did. Just make sure you’re good with you’re tongue and she’ll be happy 

• ?

Probably the best course of action would be to make sure she has an orgasm from digital stimulation and/or oral stimulation before you give her a chance to find out. By then, it won't matter to her.

• Oh, bringing it up is going to be creepy as hell.  Hint: if she likes you "and" you know what you're doing, it won't be an issue.

I read recently that there is now a dating app that men with small penises an sign up to. And, I hear that it is very popular. The men like it because they do not have to explain themselves and it has been found that there seems to be a large cohort of women who actually want this in a man. Everybody knows what they are getting. I wish that I had made note of the app to help you.

It was said that some women like that these men do not brag about their prowess and a much better relationship can be had. 

Maybe someone else will direct you. 

Source(s): A new dating app exclusively for men with small penises who are fed up with explaining.

Blind fold her and penetrate her puss quick 

If you think all women care about is the size of your penis, it would be best not to date women at all.

But for what it's worth, women care a lot more about the size of your wallet.  Or your job title.  Or your income.  Less than six figures is unacceptable to almost all women, by the way.