Do you think Donald Trump is a frequent yahoo user here?

I see a ton of hateful questions toward Biden

Gee MySpace is still a thing?

Favorite Answer

This might be the only site he’s still allowed to use

• garry

no not enough people here  , too small a user base ..

I wouldn’t be surprised. After all, I heard that Bruce Willis secretly posts here.

Not enough publicity here.

I doubt it.

Hatefulness towards those who aren't alt-right maniacs is everywhere... and that isn't a positive.

Something widespread isn't necessarily positive and I hope we've learned that by now given this past year.

Sometimes a bad thing ends up being a frequent and stubborn thing i.e. inconvenient (to say the least). 

So ironic.

We're dealing with a biological virus AND the worst of human behavior to boot.

If any American is not sure why we lead the world in cases well... I wouldn't be surprised (further irony).

Anyway, I don't picture him to be the kind that is willing to change the world (negatively or positively) without recognition i.e. the unsung hero (or villain).

• Chuck

I see more hateful comments toward Trump. Where have you been the last few years? Or do you only see things you want to see?

Probably just his brainwashed supporters. This site was nearly dead at the time of the Capitol riot.

Yeah, he's the 'How would a Woman Bully me with her Big Butt', Troll 

No, traitor trump is only on myspace now