Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

How do I scan something ?

These are the instructions I received : You must submit a scan (PDF preferred of your handwritten test paper , to your instructor through email. 

I do have a HP all in one 4650 ink jet printer . And I do have the scan option on it. Do I need a phone libe to scan something? And can someone tell me step by step how to scan something into a pdf file?

It is very easy to scan something and make it save in a PDF format. While printing or scanning you need to check that the document is saved as a PDF or not. For that go to the printer settings and make sure that it is set to PDF. Now, scan the file and it will be saved in a PDF format.

Open the scan software. Check settings to make sure that it is set to save to PDF format. When ready, hit scan, and the printer will scan in the page, and turn it into a pdf for you. Then you can attach the pdf to an email to your teacher.