Does anyone else get the “Something went wrong. Please try again later.” error message when trying to post a question every Sunday?

I don’t know about you but it seems to happen to me every Sunday afternoon. If it’s not just me, could it be because of high online traffic, especially since we’re still in the pandemic and lots of people are still stuck at home?

• .

It doesn't seem to be an issue for many, or there would be tons of posts about it here in the YA subcategory (especially if it's occurring weekly).

I do use a desktop computer and get this quite frequently, but I've never paid much attention to which day or days it happens.

• ?

Try Posting at a Different time of the Day and see if you have any Better Luck I have not heard of anyone else having that Problem 

A guess is that you are using a mobile device and need to be in desktop mode. What you see is a known result of mobile use or a slow internet connection.