No violations but Instagram is sending warnings?

I have a art Instagram and even though the art didn't have nudity or anything bad in it (it was a man with no shirt) Instagram gave me multiple warnings all at once (I think they felt the men had female breasts because they were buff). When I went back to check and see if I could disagree in the violations section of my account, it stated I have none? Then I made a comment today that it decidedly immediately was bad (it couldn't pick up on my sarcasm) and said once again I have past violations and may have my account deleted. If my account has so many violations, why can't I see them? I feel like these issues could be easily disputed as incorrect but there's nothing there to even see which posts or comments they've decided are wrong.

I'm getting the notifications *in* the app so they are coming from Instagram. I've tried going to my violations section to see what the issue are but nothing ever shows up (I did have 2 for about a week but then they disappeared after IG deleted the posts)

THis is Yahoo. ASk Instagram.

• .

If your account info doesn't mention any violations then I wouldn't worry. If you are getting the warnings THROUGH your Instagram account it could be a problem. If you are receiving the warnings as emails, check the sending address to make sure it looks valid. It could be a fake. Otherwise, if there is a way to reach out directly to someone who works for Insta, do that. You posted in the subcategory for questions about how Yahoo Answers works and the rules here, which is not the best place for questions about any other website/app.

.

Your question belongs in Computers & Internet>Internet>Facebook (it owns Instagram) as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• Daniel

If there are no Violations then those Emails could be coming from a Fake Email Address Pretending to be the Instagram Staff to try and Scare you Just Ignore It