Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Seeing how Trump and all his supporters are being severely censored by the left social media, do you think a law should be put in place?

I mean seriously, if your boss is liberal, he has a right to fire you, and the left media is basically treating us as a whole like criminals!!! Seriously, if we have laws protecting our religious views, sexual orientations, genders, and races, why shouldn’t our political views be protected?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

All these sanctimonious ******* acting like they never told a lie to the American people. What a bunch of losers we have trying to run this country.

• Edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes but the chances are slim democrats love the right being censored.

• david
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think some law should be put in place to investigate and stop all the lies,  Social media has RULES.  When you sign up you agree to those 'terms of service'.  If you disagree then don't use that service.  The REICHT wingers want to complain that their 'free speech' is being taken from them, but the 1st amendment free speech applies to the government not to private companies.  YOU signed away those rights when you agree to the terms of service so GOPers should stop complaining about their own choice.  = = = =Passing a law == sounds stupid.  Sounds lie you want a law that would go against the Constitution.  You want a law that protects Right-wingers and punishes everyone else.  You don't want equality.

• 1 month ago

Yes, it's the responsibility of the US government to regulate businesses and break up tech cartels. They should protect free speech on the Internet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Or maybe it's just that most people are sick and tied of hearing the lies people like you have flowing out of your mouth like diarrhea.

• 1 month ago

The free speech provision of the 1st Amendment doesn't protect lies and fraudulent speech.  Now that there's been a riot, our Capitol was stormed by people intent on murder, and five people were actually killed (or died), media have decided they'll no longer allow the lie that Dems stole the election.  I think that's a good idea!  Do you want MORE riots where people are killed?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're quite the hysterical idiot drama queen. 

TOS are a binding legal agreement.  When you don't live up to your side of the agreement you lose the privilege of using the service.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Somehow I don’t think social media are going to stop being fined for the things people post....

• 1 month ago

Quick! Somebody call a wwaaaaaahhhhhhambulance!!!

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.