Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

If you reincarnate, can you reincarnate into the past?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not likely, how does this relate to astronomy?

• 1 month ago

I will let you know after I die.

• 1 month ago

Nothing to do with this section.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I always try to reincarnate into the future.  The past has bad medicine, dentistry, and sanitary facilities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If reincarnation is "real", then a soul entering the body of a person or a creature from the past, would be "pre-incarnation", not "re-incarnation." On Bizarro Superman's planet, I guess beings can pre-incarnate.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

By the time travel rules I live under... if you can do that you already have.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Reincarnation is amazing, a great thing. Who told you that you have several lives to live over like in a kinda video game?  Your soul may ghost into another animal like a pig or a chicken. You might hard to manage your afterlife. Better pray not to ghost into sth. disgusted. 

• Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most philosophers see it as a progression through time one way, BUT it would be possible given Consciousness, being independent from space and time.

Reincarnation does make sense in the context of HUT (Holographic Universe Theory Physics) rapidly gaining ground in legit Physics circles,  where individual Consciousnesses are an integral part of the universe ----These may be the equivalence of "souls" and are immortal, so it would make sense they occupied many bodies after another (as each wore out and died) 

• 1 month ago

If reincarnation exists, one would expect the soul to be outside time and extending "tendrils" into the lives involved.  However, I believe in neither psychophysical dualism nor reincarnation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴😊

No.

Re means repeat. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.