What are some Good Business Meeting Jokes before the meeting starts or ends?

Well, I was thinking of having 22 people per three different meetings. Such as Morning, Noon, and Closing, but let's talk cash here... So you want your Co. to be happy but serous. So I offer jokes and laughter but for business still, but what! And that's where you come in and believe me it's not easy_ to come up with? I know the mid pay is $13.50 or so. Please help_ what tweets so I have for the meeting and please do tell...? 

I give you a example  "She love's you butt, she lie she cheats, what are you doing wrong" -13 going on 30- 

• kswck2

A priest, a preacher and a rabbi are talking one day about the collection plate and how to spend it on God's wishes. The priest says he draws a large circle and throws the money up in the air. What fall In the circle he donates to programs for gods wishes. The preacher says he throws the money up in the air and whatever falls outside the circle is used for god's wishes. The rabbi says he throws the money up i the air and whatever god can grab, he can keep. The rest is the rabbi's. 

i would skip all that joking

The Pope, a rabbi and an iman walk into a bar....................