Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Did you get your drivers license the first time ?

Yes I did.                     

• F

Second. Both my instructor and father told me I drove  too fast, so I over compensated and got failed for “making insufficient progress” .

Yes, but barely. I took my driver's test for the first time this past July. I was scheduled to take it in April, but it was cancelled due to coronavirus. As a result of this 3 month long suspension, the tests were extremely backed up. I didn't correctly do a hill park (I didn't realize that my tires were supposed to be touching the curb), and while that could be considered grounds for failure, my examiner was super friendly and understanding. He said that even though I didn't get it, he believed that I was a safe enough driver and he would pass me as long as I promised to correctly hill park. He said that because the system is so backed up, it wasn't worth it for me to redo my test over such a small thing.

No, it took me two tries. But in my defense I have a visual handicap.

Yes I did.              

Never took a Test I was shown how to drive all the Vehicles in the RAF Transport pool and On completing my lessons in a Scammel

i was Given a BAOR Licence  which was exchanged for a full British drivers and Riders licence

• Dan

nope I got it the 2nd try

Yes, it was not that hard

• .

I failed twice lmao

• No, I failed the first time.