. asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Could I be pregnant? ?

Yes, I know the only way to really know is if I take a test but I have an appointment with my doctor in 2 days, so I’m just asking because I’m not sure if it’s possible that I could be pregnant and maybe I’m just psyching myself out. I was sexually active in late December and had a light (except for one day) period in early January, it was mostly spotting other than the one day where I bled a good amount and it lasted a few days. Now I’m physically feeling pregnant (I have been before), definitely having a lot of symptoms, bought a pregnancy test and it was defective lol. Is there a chance I’m pregnant if I had my period already? 

Of course you can be pregnant. If you had sex, you can be pregnant. There have actually been documented cases of women not realizing they were going to have a baby because they periodically bled the whole time they were carrying. It wasn't menstruation, but they thought it was and thought everything was fine. 

You are not pregnant.

If you have not had sex after having a period, then pregnancy is not possible.

ALL early pregnancy symptoms CAN and DO happen for other reasons.

Until you have a positive pregnancy test, you are not having "pregnancy" symptoms.