DK439
Lv 5
DK439 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will Californians remember how much they dislike Gov. Newsom in the 2022 election?

Newsom has failed school kids with distance learning, ruined small businesses by shutting down, overtaxed the working class and endangered the public by not holding criminals accountable! 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Newsom, Cuomo, and the Michigan governor are the worst in the country.  Especially Newsom and Cuomo.  They are destroying their states and yet nobody seems to get upset about it except maybe the people who lost loved ones to murder or to covid in the nursing homes when they put the sick people back in to give it to other elderly.  They are worse than worthless.  If people vote them back in, they deserve what they get.

• 1 month ago

They certainly won't vote for a RepubliCON 

• 1 month ago

During and occasion Dodger Stadium, Newsom was gotten some information about the continuous exertion to review him, which one top Democrat called "a CA upset." ... Civic chairman Eric Garcetti presented him as "not simply California's lead representative, ... Of All U.S. Coronavirus Deaths On Tuesday As State Tops 30,000 Total ... Time to supplant.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, who knows?  I ask that because everyone I know complains about how bad he has been and they just about have the number of signatures of registered voters to recall him, but with that in mind, look at the past election.  Nancy won again, about FIVE MINUTES after the polls closed, and she had 80% of the vote then.  I just can't figure people out!  Today, they were complaining on the news about how he doesn't even present the facts for his willy-nilly shutdowns.  He just does it all on a whim!  He has loosed so many criminals, and when it got cold, he allowed people to go to the beach but when the weather was hit, he closed them all down.

This dude needs to be recalled for sure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You still have some people who are sick in the head that worship this nut job 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I just saw today in the news he’s being criticized over screwing up vaccine distribution.  That guy can’t do anything right.   

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The covid is going to be with us for a long time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.