Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why are blonde hair and blue eyes so desired? ?

Don’t get me wrong they are beautiful, but so are dark hair and eyes.

Update:

Nobody is complaining, i’m asking why are they so desired. I don’t watch that show... 

Update 2:

Tublet, I am mixed race and I had blue eyes when I was born and now they are dark brown, I know full black children who were born with dark blue eyes that turned dark brown. Just like black children are born very light and then get darker. I guess you don’t know everything or you would assume this only happened to white children 

Update 3:

Mine were dark blue you could barely see it unless you looked at the picture close enough!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think they're THAT nice, I think dark features are better looking.

Source(s): SAID by a black-haired woman with BROWN eyes!
  • Everyone wants to be black or Asian except blacks or Asians 

• 1 month ago

I cant say because Tublet beat me to all the good answers.

Wait, Heres one she missed.

Blue eyes first appeared only about 6000-10,000 years ago & people always like newer stuff better.

• 1 month ago

White women with long blonde hair and blue eyes are just the best looking women in the world and the most desired.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Two reasons:

1. They are less common.

2. They are associated with youth.

Blonde hair turns brown or starts to look like an old dishrag eventually. And most brown-eyed, white babies are born with blue or grey eyes that darken as they age.

-----Nothing you've said invalidates what I've said. I am a true expert, and this IS the best answer. Not just to this question, but to every question that has ever been asked. Thank you.

Source(s): I am an expert on everything.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like black hair light brown eyes pale skin. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Must have fair skin to go along with the blonde hair and blue eyes. Bright features just stand out more especially on women.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I prefer dark hair to be honest.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

probably cause they're a minority like red hair and green eyes, but ultimately, it takes a bit more than color to come thru, so yeah, you then end up with freakishly gorgeous people of other varieties

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.