Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 month ago

Why are there so many interracial couples in commercials nowadays?

Example: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Hi7NzFEOI

Youtube thumbnail

&ab_channel=GEICOInsurance

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I didn’t even notice that.   

• Dan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Question is why so few black man white woman couples? or asian man black woman? 

• 1 month ago

To trigger nazis like you. 

• 1 month ago

Because most people get along and marriages between people that love each other and care not about race or colour as it should be.

I believe mixed marriages were once frowned upon but man that was many years back. We have many races and different cultures in America. 

People are people no matter their skin colour and it is a terrible way to judge a person tells you nothing of that person. So I recommend get over it and join the many that believe all men were created equal no matter what the colour of their skin is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's both ideology and to widen their appeal.  Most of it is targeted against white women, trying to normalize black man-white woman relations which white society naturally resents and creates laws against (not just in America but also South Africa).  Conditioning changed that over time.  If you don't agree then how would you explain the history of such laws?  Were the whites under racist conditioning for the past 400 years or so?  That wouldn't make any sense.

Study finds bias, disgust toward mixed-race couples:

https://www.washington.edu/news/2016/08/17/study-f...

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The real question is why it bothers you.

• 1 month ago

Maybe because there are many, MANY interracial relationships. Advertisers are realizing more and more that showing diversity increases sales. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because your mom gets around. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.