Survey: Do you know anyone who got Coronavirus?

I got it right now! It's horrible especially the headaches! You guys better keep your mask on!

Favorite Answer

oh sorry you are ill.get well ..yes my cousin got it and a few online friends 

No because it doesn't exsist

• F

Yes two relatives, one got it very badly.

• Some people I usually work with have had it or still do. There are other symptoms like no smell & taste apparently. Now that is bad 🙈 and heard some still have trouble from it after having it e.g. when walking..out of breath and that kind of thing. 

Yeah, we have family friends who have gotten it and they all recovered from it 

Nope.  I do know people who tested positive though.

Even FAUX-chi admitted the PCR tests with Cycle Thresholds above 27 produce FALSE POSITIVES 80% of the time.

Current tests are run at 32 - 40 CTs which produce 100% FALSE POSITIVES.  That's why "cases" but there are no deaths.  The people are NOT infected.

Sense of taste and smell :(

My sister her husband their daughter and her daughter and my sister's husbands Father have it they are getting better and almost over it according to my sister. Thanks for the question.

Yes.  Several people.  I have been spared so far, thanks to God. 

• hung

sounds like you weren't paying attention to public health orders