Edward asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 month ago

Shouldn’t we all be making more of an effort to Really Understand the true nature of homosexuality in men, concerning marriage?

We are seeing many cases now when men have announced to their wives and female partners that they are homosexual after all. Sometimes this happens after 50 years but it often strikes after 10-15 years. If one is not strongly marked out as strongly gay in childhood it is possible to be on a spectrum. This idea of a spectrum in homosexuality is not talked about and I feel that it is now time that it should be.

In youth everyone is fresh and beautiful and young girls just irresistible and so friendly. It is so easy to just go with the flow and get married. But, and this feeling can take many years to become dominant inside, one can realise that although one can be said to be very happy and the children grown to be a credit and so on, still, this feeling can grow that one is not truly meshed with their wife. Almost, but not truly meshed. And then comes the realisation that this mesh can only be achieved with another like oneself. Another man. A mate, who thinks alike and is always in tune. There is TRUE COMPANIONSHIP.

What to do? Certainly sociologist should be saying things to us. It is very strange that they have nothing to say. Sociology needs a revolution. We have all these instances and still no comment from these professionals  If a man does not get along with the main body of men, but can be very close to SOME men in youth, he should be encourage to at least consider that he maybe among the elite brotherhood of homosexual men.

Update:

It seems obvious NOW that I did not make it clear that I only meant when homosexual men marry to women. Much distress is caused sometimes 50 years later when the sex preference can no longer be ignored, as we see now being played out in public.

I was seeking to save distress by getting consensus on the early warning signs that will save BOTH parties from a breakup many years down the line.

HOWEVER. The attempt was not successful.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You're making a big deal out of nothing.

We need to just back off and let people be themselves.

• Bobo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

First of all, there is nothing elite about sexual orientation.  Man has the need to procreate in order to perpetuate the species.  Friendship and companionship are different things.  Any man can have male friends without the need for intimacy.  Sociologists are not in the business of justifying your individual emotional position because it is not based in reality.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yada yada yada

Yeah we get it: we are all brainwashed sheeple and you are "woke" enough to see THE TRUTH !!!!

What do you or I care about whom other adult people choose to date or get sexual with?

• T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, we have no need to do that. Now go and grow up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Western (White) men are turning toward man-to-man love in record numbers.

And at this point there's no going back.

Africans and Asians are left out of the equation because of their inferior looks.

But the future for White guys is manly love all the way.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.