Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is MAGA the most violent ring wing group since the KKK in the early 20th century?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, there was the Nazis....... 

• 1 month ago

KKK not a violent radical group began to round up CRIMINALS the north let out of prisons to disrupt the south but everyone forgets those in the middle which ended up being forgotten by both sides in hopes I guess of them joining up one side or the other...

N.Shadows

• 1 month ago

Yes, they're the enemy of the people. 

• 1 month ago

Antifa and BLM seem to be left out of the entire conversation.  They burned, looted, killed all summer long to include destruction of federal and other government buildings and injured 700 policemen while the DNC at the behest of Kamala Harris funded their bail and legal fees and encouraged them to never stop the violence and now they are at it again daily. Far worse than what happened on the 6th of January.  They even tried to lock people into a building while the set it on fire.  Pretty horrible and yet strangely absent from the media and the president ignores them while they punish conservatives and demonize them calling them domestic terrorists and white supremacists.  What lousy hypocrites.  I have no respect for any Democrat or should I say radical leftist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hilarious when you consider blacks kill more blacks in one weekend in Chicago than the KKK has in 50+ years.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You forgetting about all the left wing violence last year?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.